Having an estate plan is extremely important. An estate planning lawyer at Westcoast Wills can help you choose and customize the appropriate combination of documents, possibly including a will, trust, power of attorney, and representation agreement. We also thoroughly review all your personal and financial circumstances as part of the estate planning process to ensure:
- Your assets will pass to the people you choose with the least amount of taxes and delay.
- Your minor children are cared for by people who you choose.
- You have control over your health care and finances in the event that you become incapacitated.
Westcoast Wills & Estates provides a number of services related to estate and incapacity planning. Click on the links below for more information on each type of estate planning document:
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Life Insurance Designations
- Living wills / Advance Directives
- Nominations of Committee
Not sure if Westcoast Wills is the right fit for you? See what our past clients say about us on our Recommendation Page.