In 2013, Westcoast Wills donated 3% of our revenue to the following charities:
- BC Cancer Foundation: The largest charitable funder of cancer research in British Columbia.
- Doctors without Borders: The world’s leading independent international medical humanitarian organization.
- Ecojustice Canada: Canada’s foremost non-profit environmental law organization working to protect the environment by going to court to defend the right of Canadians to a healthy environment.
- David Suzuki Foundation: Works through science and education to protect the diversity of nature and our quality of life, now and for the future.
- Pivot Foundation: Works to end poverty and marginalization through mostly legal means particularly in the downtown eastside of Vancouver.
- Covenant House Vancouver: Helps young people overcome desperate lives on the street so they can make a fresh start.
- BC SPCA: The British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) protects and enhances the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in British Columbia.