Thriving Westcoast Wills & Estates has been expanding since our inception in 2011.
We are currently looking to hire another fantastic solicitor for September 5th, 2017. The estate planning lawyer will mostly take on new firm files, but will be encouraged to develop their own practice as well.
We are open to a wide variety of circumstances and experience, but the ideal candidate will:
- have at least one year of practice in the field of estate planning and estate administration;
- have experience in any other relevant area of law including tax, trusts, corporate, family and real estate law;
- be willing to meet clients in the evening;
- be willing to meet clients in their homes;
- possess strong attention to detail;
- have a law degree from a Canadian university; and
- be a pro-active self-starter with a great personality.
A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience. If a junior lawyer, a substantial amount of mentorship will be provided. Please email us your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. If you are two years of call or less, please send your law school transcripts as well. Sorry, we cannot take articling students. Due to high volumes of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.