Thriving Westcoast Wills & Estates has been expanding since our inception in 2011.
We are currently looking for a smart and easy-going person to join our team. The position includes helping with client contact, drafting and filing documents, billing, and various office processes in general. We are flexible with work hours, but it is a full-time position.
We seek someone with a great attitude firstly. Candidates must also have:
– Impeccable oral and written English skills
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Strong work ethic
– Excellent communication skills
– Some post-secondary education (need not be in the legal field)
Although not necessary at all, the ideal candidate would also have some of the following:
– An undergraduate degree (or higher) OR A legal assistant/paralegal diploma
– A second language
– Experience with estate administration and wills drafting
– Knowledge of wills and trust law
Competitive pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please include your cover letter, resume, all post-secondary transcripts (if you have graduated in the past 3 years), and salary expectations.
If interested, please send your application to: email@example.com.
We will likely be hiring again for a similar position in June.